Courtney's Lakehouse

Updating this little blog is not even close to the top on my list of things to do... and the hardest part is that all of the pictures I have aren't digital.

The photo I found recently that I wanted to share was from when a few of us spent the weekend at Courtney's lakehouse. I love this picture because on our crazy girl's weekend, we made sure that we ended the night with a nice glass of milk. Our parents really had something to worry about with us.



Other salacious activities included:
  • going to a thrift store
  • taking pictures with a nativity scene
  • filming the blockbuster hit: "The Mobster Lobster"
  • playing an interesting version of Disney trivia
  • taking pictures by the lake
  • throwing cake out the car window (and I'm sorry about that)
We know how to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment